HISTORY & GEOLOGY OF THE GUIERS MORT
A 1/2 day cultural and educational event based around :
– The history of the first explorations of the Dent de Crolles, carried out by Pierre Chevalier and Fernand Petzl in the 1940s;
– The geology of the Dent de Crolles.
This non-sporting approach to caving is aimed at anyone interested in discovering aspects of the Dent de Crolles that are little known to the general public.
– Departure from Perquelin and guided walk to the porch of the Guiers Mort ;
– Guided tour of the Grande Salle du Guiers Mort and the Salle de l’Escalade;
– Return walk to the Perquelin car park.
Helmets and lighting provided (no other equipment required).
Do you have one or more preferred dates?
Contact us to let us know your availability.
3 people mini / 10 people maxi